Recently, we provided a complete list of all the documents allowed for proving Indiana residency accepted by the State of Indiana. What if you can’t provide two documents from the list?
How To Get A Real ID From Indiana Without Two Proofs Of Residency
If you just can’t find or get two proofs of residency like Indiana requires, you can also submit an Indiana Residency Affidavit, but only if you meet the following specific qualifications:
- You’re under 18. (You’ll need to bring a person you are living with to sign the affidavit at a license branch though.)
- You are incapacitated. (You’ll have to have the affidavit signed at a license branch by your caregiver or legal guardian.)
- You’re living at a group resident facility. (You’ll need a legal representative of the facility to go with you and sign the affidavit. And you’ll need a letter from the facility showing that the representative works for the facility.)
- You are homeless. (You must bring a letter from the government entity or not-for-profit organization willing to accept your mail. A legal representative will have to say that they provide services to you.)
- You’re living in a motor vehicle (You just need someone who will go with you to sign it saying that you can use their address for record purposes. They’ll need to submit two proofs of residence though. Also, you have to show proof of Indiana income tax and the motor vehicle’s title and registration records.)
- Your mail delivery address is a rural route delivery address. (You’ll bring a properly certified government-issued document with your name on it and a description of the home’s location.)
Are You Ready to Buy a New Home?
If you’re interested in moving to a community near Evansville or Jasper, Indiana, check out our listings. Become familiar with the area. Before you start shopping for a home in Indiana, it’s a good idea to explore areas you might like to live in — that way you can get a feel for what properties are available and how much you’ll need to spend. We’ll help you find homes for sale in the most beautiful parts of Indiana.
Let us know if you want us to be on the lookout for Evansville or Dubois County homes with solar arrays, geothermal systems or other green upgrades too!
- Sell-4Free’s Featured Dubois County Homes
- Open Houses in Dubois
- Virtual Tours
- Dubois 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath
- Homes in Dubois w/Finished Basement
- Dubois w/Walk out Basement
- Subdivisions in Dubois
- Condos in Dubois
- Dubois Farms, Lots & Land
- Luxury Homes
Thinking of Selling Your Dubois County Home?
On the other hand, if you’d like to sell your Dubois County real estate, we’d love to help with that too! We offer a completely FREE Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). Zillow’s zestimates can be off by as much as 12 percent! Obviously, to make any decisions, you need to know the actual value of your property, right? A 12 percent difference could be a deal breaker when it comes down to it. Yet, if you contact us today, we can get you a detailed report and the estimated value for your home based on today’s market. Plus, we can get that to you usually in less than one day. So, request your FREE home valuation for your Dubois County home today!