About Huntingburg Indiana
Tucked just south of Jasper in beautiful Dubois County, Huntingburg is a beautiful enclave where just over 6,000 people live. Highway 231 runs right through the middle of Huntingburg, giving residents easy access to I-64; it’s just 7.4 miles from the center of town.
In addition to being a popular filming location of Hollywood execs (A League of Their Own, Hard Rain and Soul of the Game were all filmed here), it’s an idyllic community that seems to have a knack for producing Major League Baseball players. Tim Barrett; Ray Blemker; Bob Coleman; Alex Graman; Mitch Stetter; and Scott Rolen are all from Huntingburg.
Huntingburg, IN Real Estate
There are a variety of homes for sale in Huntingburg, and they fall at both ends of the price spectrum. The average home price here is about $160,000, but naturally, buyers can expect to spend more or less based on the age, location and size of the home they want to purchase.
Real estate in Huntingburg, Indiana includes large parcels of land teeming with wildlife, properties with water access, and so much more.
Homes for Sale in Huntingburg IN
Beautiful ranches, cozy row houses and spacious estates make Huntingburg homes for sale a great mix of properties where there is something for everyone. This area is different from other IN real estate because of its variety, character and unique blend of amenities.
Things to Do in Huntingburg IN
In addition to our beautiful League Stadium, there’s plenty to see and do in and around Huntingburg. We have a beautiful downtown area that’s teeming with antique and specialty shops, as well as a few quaint cafés, and we’re less than an hour from the area’s premier mall—Eastland—in Evansville.
Many of our residents head to Evansville and Owensboro, Kentucky, for shopping, dining and entertainment, where you can find a number of fantastic attractions as well.
Visit Huntingburg IN
Children who live in Huntingburg are part of the Southwest Dubois County School Corporation district.
The schools kids attend are:
- Holland Elementary School
- Huntingburg Elementary School
- Southridge Middle School
- Southridge High School
Huntingburg Commute Times
Huntingburg is only a little over 7 miles from I-64, so commuting and interstate travel are generally easy. From Huntingburg to:
- Jasper: 7.1 miles
- Owensboro, KY: 42.4 miles
- Evansville: 59.4 miles
- Louisville, KY: 79.1 miles
- St. Louis, MO: 197 miles
Let’s talk about Huntingburg IN Real Estate Listings
Whether you’ve had a chance to explore our Huntingburg real estate listings or you’re just beginning your search, we’d love to hear from you.
Call us at 888-629-1989 or contact us online today so we can help you find the perfect space in the beautiful town of Huntingburg.
1 Click Huntingburg IN Home Searches
- Sell-4Free’s Featured Huntingburg Homes
- Huntingburg IN Open Houses
- Huntingburg Homes with a Virtual Tour
- Huntingburg 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath
- Huntingburg w/Finished Basement
- Huntingburg w/Walk out Basement
- Huntingburg IN Subdivisions
- Huntingburg IN Condos
- Huntingburg Farms, Lots & Land
- Huntingburg IN Luxury Homes
Search Huntingburg IN by Price
- Huntingburg IN Homes under 100k
- Huntingburg IN Homes 100k – 200k
- Huntingburg IN Homes 200k – 300k
- Huntingburg IN Homes 300k – 400k
- Huntingburg IN Homes 400k – 500k
- Huntingburg IN Homes 500k – 600k
- Huntingburg IN Homes 600k – 700k
- Huntingburg IN Homes 700k – 800k
- Huntingburg IN Homes 800k – 900k
- Huntingburg IN Homes 900k – 1 Million
- Huntingburg IN Homes over 1 Million
Huntingburg IN Homes by Zip Code
Huntingburg IN Homes by Elementary Schools
Huntingburg IN Homes by Middle Schools
Huntingburg IN Homes by High Schools