About Santa Claus, Indiana
Just east of Lincoln State Park on Highway 231 sits the picturesque town of Santa Claus, Indiana. This beautiful town is home to one of Southern Indiana’s premier attractions, Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, which attracts more than a million visitors each year.
One of the most notable neighborhoods in Santa Claus is Christmas Lake Village, a gated community that more than doubled the town’s population (it’s now around 2,500 people).
Houses for sale Santa Claus Indiana
There are several styles of homes for sale in Santa Claus. Whether you are looking for a roomy ranch property with ample acreage or you want something in a tightly knit neighborhood where the people are friendly and the homes are close to each other, you will find it here.
The average home price in Santa Claus is about $235,000, although there are homes available for a great deal less (and a great deal more).
Things to Do in Santa Claus
Aside from Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, there are plenty of things to do in Santa Claus. You can visit our historic post office, join the team of “Santa’s Elves” who reply to kids’ Christmas letters all year long, and stop by Santa’s Candy Castle.
Residents love Santa’s Stables, where you can ride horses in our pristine forests, and the Christmas Lake Golf Course, which is famed for its spectacular driving range and beautifully landscaped fairways.
Most residents travel to Evansville and Owensboro, Kentucky, for dining, shopping and entertainment on a grand scale.
Santa Claus Schools
Children who live in Santa Claus, IN are part of the North Spencer County School Corporation. Lincoln Trail Elementary School, Heritage Hills Junior High and Heritage Hills High School serve this town and its surrounding areas.
Santa Claus Commute Times
Because Santa Claus is conveniently located near the junction of I-64 and Highway 231, commuting and interstate travel are usually a breeze.
From Santa Claus to:
- Tell City: 18.5 miles
- Jasper: 21.6 miles
- Boonville: 24.4 miles
- Owensboro, KY: 32.4 miles
- Evansville: 59.9 miles
- Louisville, KY: 72.6 miles
- St. Louis, MO: 198 miles
Let’s Find Your Next Home in Santa Claus
We have extensive experience in Santa Claus and the surrounding areas, and we’re ready to help you find the perfect home for sale here. If you haven’t had a chance yet, feel free to explore our Santa Claus Indiana real estate listings. When you’re ready, call us at 12-634-6969 or contact us online. We’ll build a custom search that lets you find your dream home quickly and efficiently.
1 Click Santa Claus IN Home Searches
- Sell-4Free’s Featured Santa Claus Homes
- Santa Claus IN Subdivisions
- Santa Claus IN Condos
- Santa Claus Farms, Lots & Land
- Santa Claus IN Luxury Homes
Santa Claus IN Real Estate by Zip Code
Search Santa Claus IN by Price
- Santa Claus IN Homes under 100k
- Santa Claus IN Homes 100k – 200k
- Santa Claus IN Homes 200k – 300k
- Santa Claus IN Homes 300k – 400k
- Santa Claus IN Homes 400k – 500k
- Santa Claus IN Homes 500k – 600k
- Santa Claus IN Homes 600k – 700k
- Santa Claus IN Homes 700k – 800k
- Santa Claus IN Homes 800k – 900k
- Santa Claus IN Homes 900k – 1 Million
- Santa Claus IN Homes over 1 Million
Santa Claus IN Homes by School
- North Spencer County School Corporation
- Lincoln Trail Elementary School
- Heritage Hills Junior High
- Heritage Hills High School