The Office of the Vanderburgh County Assessor, Bill Fluty, is available during the work week from 7:30 am until 4:30 pm. The office is in charge of providing accurate property assessments for tax purposes. The County Assessor’s website is easy to maneuver around. The home page appears to be low on resources, but once you click the continue button, you’ll find everything you could need! The website lets you perform a property search for properties in Vanderburgh County, use GIS mapping, and get your hands on forms and information about filing appeals and exempting properties.
Quick Tips Regarding The Vanderburgh County Assessor’s Office
- Currently, you’ll find the 2018 pay 2019 Form 11’s dated September 6, 2018. If you wanted to file an appeal for properties issued a Form 11, you would have had to have the appeal in by the October 22nd deadline.
- To search Vanderburgh properties, click here.
- If you want to know more about property exemptions, click here.
- To learn more about the Property Tax Assessment Board of Appeals Members, click here.
Bill Fluty – Vanderburgh County Assessor
Search area properties now:
Are You Ready to Buy a New Home?
If you’re interested in moving to a community near Evansville or Jasper, Indiana, check out our listings. Become familiar with the area. Before you start shopping for a home in Indiana, it’s a good idea to explore areas you might like to live in — that way you can get a feel for what properties are available and how much you’ll need to spend. We’ll help you find homes for sale in the most beautiful parts of Indiana.
Let us know if you want us to be on the lookout for Evansville or Dubois County homes with solar arrays, geothermal systems or other green upgrades too!
- Sell-4Free’s Featured Dubois County Homes
- Open Houses in Dubois
- Virtual Tours
- Dubois 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath
- Homes in Dubois w/Finished Basement
- Dubois w/Walk out Basement
- Subdivisions in Dubois
- Condos in Dubois
- Dubois Farms, Lots & Land
- Luxury Homes
Thinking of Selling Your Dubois County Home?
On the other hand, if you’d like to sell your Dubois County real estate, we’d love to help with that too! We offer a completely FREE Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). Zillow’s zestimates can be off by as much as 12 percent! Obviously, to make any decisions, you need to know the actual value of your property, right? A 12 percent difference could be a deal breaker when it comes down to it. Yet, if you contact us today, we can get you a detailed report and the estimated value for your home based on today’s market. Plus, we can get that to you usually in less than one day. So, request your FREE home valuation for your Dubois County home today!