If you just bought gas, you might be disappointed to see that you paid more for gas again. The gas prices in the state of Indiana jumped again. A Gasbuddy analyst said we don’t need to stress though, according to WITZ. Yesterday morning, prices across the sate were $2.27 on average. The good news is that the analyst assured that once the prices come back down, they’ll stay low for a while. We’ll probably see prices in the low $2 range, but in various local stations, in the near future, we may see prices drop below $2.00 again.
Gas in Jasper, Huntingburg and Ferdinand feature the lowest prices in the county at the moment. Here are the locations in each of these municipalities with the lowest prices at the moment:
Best Gas Prices In Jasper
- Marathon on Newton Street near Country Club Drive ($2.15)
- Sunoco on Newton Street and 14th Street ($2.15)
Best Gas Prices In Ferdinand
- Casey’s on Main Street near East 23rd Street ($2.19)
- Sunoco on North Main Street near West 16th Street ($2.19)
- Citigo on North Main Street and 9th Street ($2.19)
Best Gas Prices In Huntingburg
- Casey’s on South Main and East 2nd Street ($2.15)
- Sunoco on US-231 and East 4th Avenue ($2.15)
- Fast Track on North Main and 14th Street ($2.15)
- CountryMark on North Main and East 10th Street ($2.15)
- Citgo on North Main and 6th Street ($2.15)
Search area properties now:
Are You Ready to Buy a New Home?
If you’re interested in moving to a community near Evansville or Jasper, Indiana, check out our listings. Become familiar with the area. Before you start shopping for a home in Indiana, it’s a good idea to explore areas you might like to live in — that way you can get a feel for what properties are available and how much you’ll need to spend. We’ll help you find homes for sale in the most beautiful parts of Indiana.
Let us know if you want us to be on the lookout for Evansville or Dubois County homes with solar arrays, geothermal systems or other green upgrades too!
- Sell-4Free’s Featured Dubois County Homes
- Open Houses in Dubois
- Virtual Tours
- Dubois 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath
- Homes in Dubois w/Finished Basement
- Dubois w/Walk out Basement
- Subdivisions in Dubois
- Condos in Dubois
- Dubois Farms, Lots & Land
- Luxury Homes
Thinking of Selling Your Dubois County Home?
On the other hand, if you’d like to sell your Dubois County real estate, we’d love to help with that too! We offer a completely FREE Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). Zillow’s zestimates can be off by as much as 12 percent! Obviously, to make any decisions, you need to know the actual value of your property, right? A 12 percent difference could be a deal breaker when it comes down to it. Yet, if you contact us today, we can get you a detailed report and the estimated value for your home based on today’s market. Plus, we can get that to you usually in less than one day. So, request your FREE home valuation for your Dubois County home today!
Contact Welsh Realty Corp. Today!
Call us at 812-634-6969 or get in touch with us online. We can also contact you by email if that’s easier for you! Just fill out our contact request form, and we’ll get in touch right away!