If you’re selling your home in Jasper, you might as well prepare for the appraisal now. Even if you’re short on cash, there are things you can do to help the appraisal see your home as in good condition rather than average or poor condition. The first thing you will need to do is to inspect the home yourself. Really look at each room top to bottom and even walk around outside your home too. What do you see that needs fixing? If you can afford to fix it, fix it!
Check out our list of cheap repairs that you can do before an appraisal:
- Fix torn screens by replacing with new screening
- Check wallpaper and reglue any that is coming loose
- Fix all chipped paint everywhere
- Rent a carpet steam cleaner and remove carpet stains
- Check all sinks for drips and repair as needed
- Deep clean your closets and cabinet space
- Dispose of all clutter (rent a dumpster if you have to)
- Check all appliances, make note of any warranties
- Tidy up the garage and basement
- Find receipts for any upgrades you’ve made like HVAC, insulation, roof, siding, etc.
Are You Thinking of Buying a Home in Dubois County?
Use our site to search homes for sale in Jasper, Dubois, Spencer, Martin and Davis counties and all of our surrounding areas. Unlike the “big name” sites out there, at Sell 4 Free Welsh Realty our site is directly connected to our local MLS and is updated with new homes every hour. By signing up for New Listing alerts you can stay on top of the newest homes for sale and get price change alerts so you can stay ahead of other buyers and beat them to the hottest deals!
Start your Home Search now
Popular Jasper Indiana Home Searches:
- Homes for sale Evansville IN
- Southern Indiana Homes for Sale
- Santa Claus Indiana Cabins
- Homes for sale Newburgh IN
- Homes for sale Dubois County Indiana
- Homes for Sale Jasper Indiana
- Homes for sale in Huntingburg Indiana
- Ferdinand Indiana Homes
- Farms for sale in Indiana
- Homes for sale Santa Claus Indiana
Newest Homes for Sale in Dubois County
View the newest homes listed in Dubois County in the last 10 days:
3391 N Cedar Gap Lane Birdseye, Indiana
2 Beds 2 Baths 1,000 SqFt 1 Acres
Listing courtesy of Tony Bowes from RE/MAX REVOLUTION.
E CR 1075 S Road Holland, Indiana
4 Baths 39 Acres
Listing courtesy of William Daily from Midwest Land & Lifestyle LLC.
4130 N Portersville Road Jasper, Indiana
3 Beds 2 Baths 1,648 SqFt 0.340 Acres
Listing courtesy of Gina Mehringer from F.C. TUCKER EMGE.