If you’re considering relocating somewhere in Indiana, you should seriously consider moving to Dubois County. This is one of the best areas in the state to live. Homes are affordable, the schools are great and the community is amazing. The population is right around 42,000 people and we have several wonderful communities in the county including Huntingburg, Jasper and Ferdinand. The weather is comfortable most of the year, but we still see all four beautiful seasons.
Patoka Lake and the Hoosier National Forest offer wonderful recreation for the residents and we’re located conveniently near I-69 and I-64. Plus, the area is rich with cultural exhibits.
It’s National Indiana Day! Celebrate with a visit to the Hoosier National Forest! pic.twitter.com/tG1rfL29jA
— USDA Forest Service (@forestservice) November 16, 2018
If you like History, you might be lured to Dubois County because of the ample historic landmarks and attractions. We even have an old, glorious “Castle on the Hill.” People love visiting the so-called castle. It’s actually the Monastery Immaculate Conception though.
We're still open…
We may not be singing, but we're still here! Come visit us on the hill at Christkindlmarkt this weekend. Fantastic vendors, monastery crafts and baked goods available.
See you tomorrow! pic.twitter.com/oOMMHvY8pz
— Benedictine Sisters (@FerdinandOSB) November 16, 2018
Plus, take a look at our unemployment rate in Dubois County! If that doesn’t make you feel like it’s safe to relocate here, we don’t know what will! So, check out some of the homes in Dubois by price:
- Dubois County IN Homes under $100,000
- Dubois County IN Homes between $100,000 and $200,000
- Dubois County IN Homes between $200,000 and $300,000
- Dubois County IN Homes between $300,000 and $400,000
- Dubois County IN Homes between $400,000 and $500,000
- Dubois County IN Homes between $500,000 and $600,000
- Dubois County IN Homes between $600,000 and $700,000
- Dubois County IN Homes between $700,000 and $800,000
- Dubois County IN Homes between $800,000 and $900,000
- Dubois County IN Homes between $900,000 and $1,000,000
- Dubois County IN Homes over $1,000,000
Or check out the Dubois County homes for sale by specific features:
- Dubois 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath
- Homes in Dubois w/Finished Basement
- Dubois w/Walk out Basement
- Subdivisions in Dubois
- Condos in Dubois
- Dubois Farms, Lots & Land
- Luxury Homes
Are You Thinking of Buying a Home in Dubois County?
Use our site to search homes for sale in Jasper, Dubois, Spencer, Martin and Davis counties and all of our surrounding areas. Unlike the “big name” sites out there, at Sell 4 Free Welsh Realty our site is directly connected to our local MLS and is updated with new homes every hour. By signing up for New Listing alerts you can stay on top of the newest homes for sale and get price change alerts so you can stay ahead of other buyers and beat them to the hottest deals!
Start your Home Search now
Popular Jasper Indiana Home Searches:
- Homes for sale Evansville IN
- Southern Indiana Homes for Sale
- Santa Claus Indiana Cabins
- Homes for sale Newburgh IN
- Homes for sale Dubois County Indiana
- Homes for Sale Jasper Indiana
- Homes for sale in Huntingburg Indiana
- Ferdinand Indiana Homes
- Farms for sale in Indiana
- Homes for sale Santa Claus Indiana
Newest Homes for Sale in Dubois County
View the newest homes listed in Dubois County in the last 10 days:
1160 Hopf Street Jasper, Indiana
3 Beds 2 Baths 2,112 SqFt 0.390 Acres
Listing courtesy of DeAnna Hoffman from ERA FIRST ADVANTAGE REALTY, INC.
351 W 600 N Jasper, Indiana
3 Beds 3 Baths 1,740 SqFt 5.090 Acres
Listing courtesy of Ashley Dobson from Century 21 Classic Realty.
4307 Rhine Strasse Street Jasper, Indiana
4 Beds 2 Baths 2,410 SqFt 0.301 Acres
Listing courtesy of Steve Wigand from ERA FIRST ADVANTAGE REALTY, INC.