Hospitals. While you probably hope never to need one, you want the best available when you do. Residents of Jasper, Indiana real estate listings are lucky enough to have one of the Midwest’s highest-rated hospitals right in their own hometown.
The Best Care Around
In a recent patient survey conducted by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 96 percent of patients said they would recommend Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center to their friends and family. Additionally, Memorial is rated higher than the national average on these attributes:
- Patient help – the rate at which patients received a response after pressing the call button
- Pain management
- Staff communication with patients
Memorial Hospital Services
Memorial Hospital offers 24-hour emergency services, an on-site pharmacy, and over 25 affiliated clinics throughout the Jasper area. A comprehensive list of hospital services is available here. Memorial is also home to an excellent cancer treatment facility, the Lange-Fuhs Cancer Center.
Other Healthcare Options in Jasper
While Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center is among the highest-rated hospitals in the nation, it’s not the only healthcare institution available to Jasper area residents. The surrounding region provides a number of other full-service hospitals and urgent care centers.
Medical of Dubois is an urgent care clinic in Jasper offering walk-in care, including diagnostic care and outpatient surgery. The clinic has been serving area residents for 13 years and is a convenient alternative to emergency room care in the case of non-life-threatening injuries or illness.
Hospitals in the Surrounding Areas
You’ll find a number of other highly rated hospitals located in cities within a 40-mile radius of Jasper, as well, including:
- Daviess Community Hospital (Washington)
- Indiana University Health Paoli Hospital (Paoli)
- Saint Mary’s Warrick Hospital (Booneville)
- Greene County General Hospital (Linton)
- Perry County Memorial Hospital (Tell City)
- Gibson General Hospital (Princeton)
- Good Samaritan Hospital (Vincennes)
- Saint Vincent Dunn Hospital (Bedford)
Further, Deaconess Gateway Hospital, the Heart Hospital and The Women’s Hospital are all part of the Deaconess Gateway Campus in Newburgh.