Jasper Indiana Schools
Nestled inside Jasper, Indiana is the district of Greater Jasper Consolidated Schools. Located 60 miles from Greater Jasper Consolidated Schools is the city of Evansville, Indiana.
Greater Jasper Consolidated Schools was first established in 1970. Prices for properties typically range from $79000,000 to $1 million and are between 1200 and 6000 square feet.
Residents of Greater Jasper Consolidated Schools enjoy benefits such as sidewalks, an indoor tennis court, a park, a playground, a lake, an outdoor tennis court, an outdoor pool, a basketball court, a jogging track, and a gym.
More information for Greater Jasper Consolidated Schools is at http://www.gjcs.k12.in.us
Commonly, the properties in Greater Jasper Consolidated Schools are contemporary homes, historic homes, luxury homes, and new construction.
Jasper Indiana Real Estate
Common uses for Jasper real estate here consist of:
- Retirement Living
- Single Family Residences
A typical theme shared by Jasper Indiana real estate is single family residential.
Jasper Indiana Elementary Schools
- Dubois Spencer Perry Exc Coop
- Tenth Street School
- Ireland Elementary
- Holy Family School
- Precious Blood School
- Fifth Street Elementary School
- Jasper Christian Academy
Jasper IN Middle Schools
High Schools in Jasper Indiana
When in Greater Jasper Consolidated Schools, the following attractions and activities are close and convenient:
- Holiday World & Splashin Safari Water Part with rides, games and shows for the whole family. Located 25 miles away. Click here to learn more.
- About 20 miles away you’ll find Lincoln State Park, with campsites and facilities. Click here to learn more.
- Spirit of Jasper offering Train Rides Click here to learn more.
- Patoka Lake & Recreation Area, providing campsites and facilities. Just 14 miles away. Click here to learn more.
- Dubois County Museum, offering educational and entertaining tours of the area. Click here to learn more.